Thursday, May 27, 2021

Painting on Sale, "The Irene" by Carol Schiff, 8x10" Oil

It's Wild and Wacky Wednesday again, and I have chosen a scene from North Carolina for my painting on sale  today.  This charming wooden boat docks at our favorite marina in the mountains.....and it carries the same name as my granddaughter.

Purchase here
$89 - $20 rebate
This 8x10 oil on canvas panel usually sells for $150.  It's  already marked down to $89.00...today only I will refund you $20 on this purchase.  As soon as I am notified of it's sale, I will process a $20 credit to your PayPal or Credit Card account.  Offer expires at midnight PST, February 4, 2014

Thank you for reading my blog...hope you like my painting on sale today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment