Friday, December 9, 2016

Expressionist Sunset Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 9x12" Oil on Canvas Seascape

Well probably your 5 yr old kid could do this....right?  Maybe that is why I enjoy it so much.

purchase here
 I may be a slow learner, because it took me many years to get to this point.  Mama never said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer.




All kidding aside, I really love the freedom of this piece.  Instead of leaving the studio feeling like I have been fighting for hours, I felt very relaxed, happy and ready to sail through the day.  I think I need to do this more often!

Everyone must be in the home stretch of Christmas activities now, but for me, it's all about putting my feet up and enjoying a glass of wine.  We celebrated with our family last weekend.  When we have to do this, to get everyone together at the same time, we call it "Schiffmas".  With Grandkids in college it is getting harder and harder for us to have a family get together  with no "missing in action."  Jeff and I feel so blessed when we manage to do so.

Thanks for reading my blog today.


Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment